2018 CORPUS PRESS HALLOWEEN ANTHOLOGY
(title to be determined)
- Type of electronic submissions accepted: format as a editable file (no PDFs or scanned documents sent as image files will be accepted) and use an off site submission form (the "CLICK TO SUBMIT" button will take you to Green Submissions where a free, simple "Signup" will be required your first time, and a "Login" required after)
- Rights asked for: Corpus Press maintains exclusive paperback, hardcover and eBook publishing rights from date of publication until November 2019, at which time full republication rights revert back to the author. Author retains all audiobook rights. Publisher retains future publishing rights to maintain the submitted work in print as part of the published anthology. Final contract required to be signed upon acceptance which may contain additional terms and conditions.
- Other submission requirements: place author name, email address, and word count information at the end of the document to assist in blind review process
- Simultaneous submissions accepted: yes, with notification of such
- Multiple submissions accepted: no
- This anthology does NOT accept postal mail submissions